4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 48

Read: Alma 21-23

Mark: Alma 22:15-18

“No part of walking by faith is more difficult than walking the road of repentance. However, with ‘faith unto repentance,’ we can push roadblocks out of the way, moving forward to beg God for mercy… One simply surrenders, caring only about what God thinks, not what ‘they’ think… Giving away all our sins is the only way we can come to know God.”
~ Elder Neal A. Maxwell

What are you willing to give to know Him?

*I was thinking about this as I was driving home from work the other day.  I have already given up friends who don't uplift me and help me grow closer to Christ, but I wonder if I am willing to die for my beliefs.  I like to think that I would. I know without my testimony and relationship with Christ I am not whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment