4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 69

Read: Helaman 4-5

Mark: Helaman 5:12

"We have an increasing number who have been convinced, through the Book of Mormon, that Jesus is the Christ. Now we need an increasing number who will use the Book of Mormon to become committed to Christ. We need to be convinced and committed.”
~ President Ezra Taft
What are some things you can do to build upon the sure foundation?

*It is easy to believe something and still not act upon it.  It takes conviction.  For years I lived my life knowing that the church was true and that the Book of Mormon is true, but I didn't always act like it or act upon it.  By using the atonement in my life and searching the scriptures I have been able to not only believe as I always have, but act upon those beliefs.  I don't like getting up for church.  I feel ugly in most of my clothes and it's difficult for me to go, but I have a calling.  I also know that I go to church to renew my covenants every week. Because I believe and am committed I go. I usually feel much better when I am there and enjoy myself.

click here to learn more about the artist of the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment