4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 61

Read: Alma 50-51

Mark: Alma 50:19

“Mormon wants to teach what will be of most worth to us, and his use of the words thus and thus we see make the lessons easier to recognize and understand. Pay close attention to the ‘thus we see’ phrases in the Book of Mormon. Here Mormon wants you to understand that the Lord is keeping His word to Lehi and blessing the Nephites with prosperity when they keep the commandments.”
~ Elder Henry B. Eyring

In what ways has the Lord kept his word to you?

*I honestly don't "keep track". I do know that when I following the teachings of the Gospel my life seems to run a bit smoother. That doesn't mean my life is easier or that I don't have trials, just that I am able to better handle the trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment