4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 53

Read: Alma 32-33

Mark: Alma 32:21

“Of all our needs, I think the greatest is an increase of faith”
~ President Gordon B. Hinckley

How often do you exercise faith? What difference can “a particle of faith” make in our actions? (see Matthew 17:20)

*I have mixed feelings about faith.  I know it's important, I believe in it, I am just not strong enough to exercise it sometimes.  Lately I have been trying to have more faith in God and less in myself.  I am still alive and nothing horrible has happened yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment