4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 55

Read: Alma 37-38

Mark: Alma 37:35-37

“I have little or no fear for the young man or the young woman, who honestly and conscientiously supplicate God twice a day for the guidance of His Spirit. I am sure that when the temptation comes they will have strength to overcome it by the inspiration that shall be given to them. Supplicating the Lord for the guidance of His Spirit places around us a safeguard, and if we….honestly seek the guidance of the Spirit of the Lord, I can assure you that we will receive it.”
~ President Heber J. Grant



What are some things you talk to the Lord about?  How does He direct you for good?

*This past week has been a tough one.  I wasn't able to go to church and I have had a couple of friends die. My reading has not been what it should be and I haven't really had my heart into it.  To top it all off I haven't been praying like I normally do. I am the smartest person alive right?!  I can tell a difference in my behavior and my feelings.  The spirit isn't with me like it usually is. I have to try so much harder to get answers and to prayer and it is so dang hard to be king to everyone.  I love the quote above and know (even without having this past week) that if I am praying daily I will be stronger and have the guidance I desperately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment