4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 44

Read: Alma 12-13

Mark: Alma 13:2-4

“God has saved for the final inning some of His strongest and most valiant children…Make no mistake about it – you are a marked generation. There has never been more expected of the faithful in such a short period of time than there is of us…The final outcome is certain – the forces of righteousness will finally win. But what remains to be seen is where each of us personally, now and in the future, will stand in this battle – and how tall we will stand. Will we be true to…our foreordained mission?
~ President Ezra Taft Benson

To what callings do you think you’ve been foreordained?

*I believe I am to use my voice to help others become closer to Christ.  There is a spirit that comes when music is played and when testimonies are borne through song or chord.  A very unique and powerful spirit. I am thankful I was blessed with my voice. I only hope that I am able to convey my feelings I have for the Savior when I sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment