4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 28

Read: Mosiah 5-8

Mark: Mosiah 5:2, 7

“No one can be born again without baptism, but the immersion of water and the laying on of hands to confer the Holy Ghost do not of themselves guarantee that a person has been or will be born again. The new birth takes place only for those who actually enjoy the Gift or companionship of the Holy Ghost, only for those who are fully converted, who have given themselves without restraint to the Lord.”
~ Elder Bruce R. McConkie

How can you more fully give yourself to the Lord to experience the mighty change of heart?

*For me it's a matter of letting go, of surrendering control and letting God lead me. I am so afraid to "let go" that I don't really get the fullness of my blessings.  I am the only one that is standing in my way.  If I were not so prideful I could have that mighty change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment