4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 23

Read: Jacob 5

Mark: Jacob 5:61-62

“Give me a young man who has kept himself morally clean and has faithfully attended his Church meetings. Give me a young man who has magnified his priesthood and has earned the Duty to God Award and is an Eagle Scout. Give me a young man who is a seminary graduate and has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon. Give me such a young man, and I will give you a young man who can perform miracles for the Lord in the mission field and throughout his life.”
~ President Ezra Taft Benson

How can you prepare now to labor diligently in the Lord’s vineyard?

*When I served my mission I realized how unprepared I was to preach His gospel.  I hadn't read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover.  I believed it was true, and that the church was true, but I didn't have the conformation.  I didn't think I needed it...I was wrong.  I needed to know with out any doubt that what I was teaching was the TRUTH.  After I read the Book of Mormon, I prayed about it and I received the answer I didn't know I needed.  READ READ READ and STUDY The Book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment