4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 86

Read: 3 Nephi 27-28

Mark: 3 Nephi 27:19-20

“The most important of all the commandments of God is the one that you’re having the most difficulty keeping…Today is the day for you to work…until you’ve been able to conquer that weakness. Then you start on the next one that’s most difficult for you to keep. That’s the way to sanctify yourselves by keeping the commandments of God.”
~ President Harold B. Lee

What commandments are most difficult for you? What are you doing to be more obedient? Who can help you?

*I am not comfortable answering all of these questions.  I do know that the Lord and our Father in Heaven is the only way I will be able to conquer my difficulties.  I am able to get help from my parents and from my bishop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment