4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 79

Read: 3 Nephi 9-10

Mark: 3 Nephi 9:13-15

“An atonement was made. Ever and always it offers amnesty from transgression and from death if we will but repent. Repentance is the escape clause in it all. Repentance is the key with which we can unlock the prison from inside. We hold that key within our hands… Humbly I lay claim upon the atonement of Christ. I find no shame in kneeling down in worship of our Father and His Son.”
~ President Boyd K. Packer

What can the Lord do for you when you repent?

*There are so many answers to this question...I think the most important is that He has made it so our sin is no more, like it never happened.  We are clean and whole again. This is a very tender subject for me and I don't want to go into much detail, so I will just end with I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ is real and that His sacrifice was for me and for you.  Through it I am able to return to live with my Father in Heaven again. I love the Savior and am so thankful HE did for me what I could not do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment