4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 16

Read: 2 Nephi 19-23

Mark: 2 Nephi 21:12

“The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”
~ Joseph Smith

What part do you play in these prophecies?

*This is my favorite quote from Joseph Smith.  We would memorize it on my mission and would stand and recite it at every meeting.  As a missionary I played a greater role than I do today because I was actively preaching the Gospel.  Today my part is being a good example to my friends, and those I come into contact with, and when the time comes to OPEN MY MOUTH.  To be willing to have the missionaries in my home to teach. To be willing to go on exchanges with the sisters, and to feed the missionaries.  It will soon be time for me to send my little peanut on a mission, and I will have the opportunity to support him with letters, boxes and hopefully pay for a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment