4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:4-5

.

The views here are MINE only. If there are errors they are MY errors. If you are looking into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please speak to the Missionaries in your area.



Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 9

Read: 1 Nephi 19-21

Mark: 1 Nephi 19:23

“May I commend you faithful Saints who are striving to flood the earth and your lives with the Book of Mormon. Not only must we move forward in a monumental manner more copies of the Book of Mormon, but we must move boldly forward into our own lives and throughout the earth more of its marvelous messages. This sacred volume was written for us—for our day. Its scriptures are to be likened unto ourselves.”
~ President Ezra Taft Benson


How do the things you read in the scriptures relate to your life?



*1 Nephi 19:22-23 have a very special place in my heart. Those scriptures started my journey into the Book of Mormon. It also started my healing process and life change. The Book of Mormon not only relates to me in my life, but the prophets who wrote it are speaking to us, right now in this day and age. I can't specifically say that the scriptures relate in this way or that way. The truth is they relate to me in every aspect of my life. I have the same internal struggles that they did and we live in a time of wars and rumors of wars. By reading the Book of Mormon I am reminded to REMEMBER. Remember God, to pray, how quickly the righteous can become wicked, and that Satan is very real and doesn't want me to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment